Sold in July 2019 for $645K (99%+ of list price) with five days on market. BCP applied our unmatched approach to visual presentation and a micro-market valuation analysis to obtain this excellent result for our client.
Using this approach, BCP obtained the second highest sale price in Overlook history for this particular model townhouse, second only to the $649K price for BCP's 6229 Split Creek TH sale in May 2019 (www.6229SplitCreek.com). BCP now has the top five sale prices in Overlook history for this model townhouse.
BCP continues to set the standard in Overlook, obtaining a higher price in fewer days for our clients and raising the value of Overlook houses with each success.
Enjoy this lovely home through the photos and a video featurette with BCP's focus upon a superior visual presentation to drive buyer interest and offer valuation.
Elegantly upgraded, move-in ready TH inside Beltway with 3 levels, 3 beds, 2 full & 1 half baths, 2-car garage, and 2220 finished sq.ft. located in sought-after Overlook in Alexandria.
The photos tell the story of this tastefully upgraded, newly renovated townhouse, which offers its new owner a truly move-in ready home.
Overlook community details:
Overlook is located just inside the Beltway, with immediate access to 395/495/95 and a bus to the Pentagon that you can catch with less than a 5-minute walk from the front door. The Van Dorn Metro is located less than a 10-minute drive. Dining, shopping, recreational, and cultural options found in Washington DC, Old Town Alexandria, Arlington, and Tysons are within easy reach. A wide range of regular Life necessities are all within 10-15 minutes from Overlook. The planned redevelopment projects within Alexandria’s West End are located to benefit Overlook from their proximity, but Overlook will still offer a neighborhood, park-like setting that is rarely found inside the Beltway.
When entering the community, you enjoy a drive up a winding, tree-lined avenue, which gives Overlook a feeling of calm apart from the rush of daily Life. Overlook surrounds Fairfax County's Bren Mar Park, with its mature trees and walking trails. This green space, coupled with wide streets and greater rear separation from other houses for better privacy, sets Overlook apart from most communities inside the Beltway. When living in Overlook, these quality-of-Life features are yours to enjoy.
Overlook also offers its residents an outdoor pool, an outdoor tennis court, and playgrounds.
Verizon Fios high-speed internet is available within Overlook.
- A focus on the details with the house features and upgrades – both big and small – is apparent throughout, from the choices in granite, Master Bathroom tile, and light fixtures, to the brushed nickel hardware on every door in the house, including hinges, with levers replacing knobs for a more elegant look and feel. An eye-pleasing color palette throughout the house will compliment any design style preferred by the new homeowner.
- The house opens to a living room, where a gas fireplace and flanking built-in bookcases create a welcoming design focal point to enjoy as the first view inside the house. The living room view is complemented by a showpiece 6-light entry chandelier in Winter Gold finish that provides another elegant design feature to enjoy throughout the main level.
- The living room opens to the dining room, with both rooms having crown molding and hardwood floors. The dining room has chair rail and wainscot trim, with a new candelabra creating another elegant design focal point.
- The main level leads on to the kitchen with a cook's layout that is ready for entertaining. The kitchen has a deep-well sink on the island, ample prep room, new Samsung stainless steel appliances, maple cabinets, tiled floor, granite counters, and a tile backsplash. The kitchen island is sized for eating or watching the cook at work, with room for two stools. The design focal point for the kitchen is the showpiece bronze light fixture over the island, which will both delight the new homeowner and impress your guests.
- The open kitchen has an adjacent space with room for a sitting area or a table for informal dining. A bump-out space is sized for a relaxing sitting area with two walls of windows that overlook the fenced patio.
- The kitchen leads to a deck for al fresco dining or entertaining. The deck steps down to a large fenced patio area with mature, low- to no-maintenance plantings that provide a peaceful space to enjoy. The house backs to mature trees that provide privacy for the main and bedroom levels.
- The Master Bedroom suite is large enough to make a King-size bed look small, with a large walk-in closet.
- The Master Bathroom is upgraded with eye-pleasing, custom tile on the floor, tub surround, and shower, newly installed high-end granite with rectangular undermount sinks, Moen brushed nickel fixtures with matching accessories, framed mirrors, and a soaking tub. The Master Bathroom has a separate water closet for privacy.
- The 2nd spare bedroom is sized for a Queen bed with a double door closet.
- The third bedroom is a loft which is furnished as an office. The loft allows for a lantern-style mini-chandelier in the stairwell to be enjoyed, along with creating more light on the upper level. The new homeowner can easily enclose this loft if preferred, with space for a Queen bed and a single door closet.
- The 2nd bathroom upstairs is upgraded with a new high-end granite vanity top with a rectangular undermount sink, new wide-spread faucet and matching accessories, framed mirror, light fixture, and glass door for the tub/shower combo.
- The laundry is located on the bedroom level.
- The lower level has upgraded carpet, with ample room to watch a large screen TV. The new homeowner can also set up a separate library or office area in a room behind double doors.
- The lower level also has half bathroom, which is upgraded with new faucet, matching accessories, framed mirror, and light fixture.
- The garage is a two-car, single door model, with a separate storage area. The storage area has custom cabinets and counter space to provide various storage and usage options.
- The driveway offers space for two parking spaces for guests.
- The HVAC system (Trane) was upgraded in 2010.
- The roof was replaced in 2008.
© 2019 Bella Casa Partners, LLC. All rights reserved.
Bella Casa Partners™ is an agent team of KELLER WILLIAMS® United Alexandria-Kingstowne. Licensed in Virginia. Each office is independently owned and operated. If you are currently under a brokerage agreement with another agency, this is not a solicitation. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. All properties are subject to prior sale, rental, or other disposition.
Bella Casa Partners™ is a trademark of Bella Casa Partners, LLC. The KW logo is a trademark of KELLER WILLIAMS® real estate brokerage. © 2014-2021 Bella Casa Partners, LLC. (License No. 0226031610).